Dr. Dania Abdelrahman Mostafa Mahmoud
Bachelor of Oral and Dental Medicine, Ain Shams University & Masters degree in Prosthodontics, Cairo University
Dr. Dania has worked as an Assistant Professor of Prosthodontics in MSA university for 7 years where apart from the work in the University hospital, she was also actively involved in researches and conferences.
She has also practiced in as well as in several prestigious dental clinics, where her experience extends from 2007.
Scope Of Services :
Her wide expertise in cosmetic and prosthetic dentistry includes:
- Full mouth rehabilitation.
- Veneers, lumineers , snap on smile.
- Smile design and makeover using digital smile design.
- Periodontal treatment and Gum corrections using laser treatment.
- All kinds of fixed and removable restorations, including crowns, bridges, dentures.
- Conservative treatment of fractured, malformed teeth and teeth spacings.
- Aesthetic , conservative restorations including fillings, inlays, onlays , posts, and core.
Languages Known : Arabic, English, French