Dr. Ritika Kriplani
B.D.S. , M.D.S. - Master of Dental Surgery (Pedodontics) from Sharad Pawar Dental College & Hospital (DMIMS DU, Nagpur), Maharashtra, India
Dr. Ritika Kriplani is a specialist Pedodontist in Tajmeel Dental center Al Kharama.
With over 11 years of experience in pediatric dentistry she is an expert in handling oral health of children and adolescents .
Dr. Ritika’s passion and commitment of treating children have ensured that many kids have received quality dental treatment.
She has special interest in :
- Behavior Management of children with regards to oral care
- Treating medically compromised and special need children with General, Local Anesthesia and Conscious Sedation.
- Aesthetic rehabilitation of highly mutilated teeth
Dr. Ritika Kriplani received her Bachelors and Masters in Paedodontics & Preventive dentistry from the prestigious S.P.D.C., Wardha , India .She is the recipient of Chancellor’s Gold Medal for securing highest marks while completing her Medical studies.
In the Field of Pediatric dentistry she is well versed with:
- Pediatric Endodontic procedures like Apexogeneis, Apexification.
- Single sitting Root canal therapyExpertise in administering Conscious Sedation using Nitrous Oxide- Oxygen Sedation.
- Pediatric minor oral surgical procedures.
- Management of traumatic injuries; Intentional re-plantation & endodontic surgeries in children and adolescents
- Single sitting Pulpotomy and Pulpectomy procedures
- Expertise in treating medically compromised and special care needs children under General and Local anaesthesia.
- Expertise in handling of Uncooperative, apprehensive to phobic children & adolescents including special needs children.
- Expertise in various anterior aesthetic crown procedures along with fiber post in mutilated teeth of very young child
- Extensive experience in diagnosing dental problems and conditions in pediatric and adolescent patients.
- Expertise in Crown & bridges (PFM, and metal free crowns etc.) inlays & Onlays,Veneers & Laminates
- Cosmetic dentistry Esthetic rehabilitation.
She is an excellent orator and been presenting papers at various domestic platforms and National and international Conferences and also chaired a scientific session.
Dr Ritika has co- authored the book “Current Status of Proinflammatory Cytokines in Periodontal Disease and During Periodontal Therapy”. She has also published many articles in pediatric Oral health which has been published in National and international journals on Pediatric dentistry.