Dr. Zeeshan Iqbal Bhat
Dr. Zeeshan attended Bharti Vidyapeeth University, Pune where he earned his Bachelor of Dental Surgery degree in 2004. Later on in 2007 he was ranked 3rd in all India exam and got into the field of orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics, 3 years of intensive post-graduate residency at the University of Dr.D.Y.Patil Pune, allowed him to develop a greater expertise in Orthodontic treatment. He then undertook a series of Speciality posts in Dubai, Saudi Arabia and India. During his tenure there, He’s worked in leading JCI accredited Multispecialty hospitals. During this time, in 2014 he obtained his advanced studies and completed special training in Lingual Orthodontics and TAD (Temporary anchorage devices) training in the Kyungpook National University, Korea under one of the pioneers of Lingual Orthodontics. Later on in 2017 he did his International Mini-Residency for Advanced Orthodontics in Yonsei University College of Dentistry, Korea.
Dr. Zeeshan has a vast experience in treating patients of all age group from children to adults using the latest techniques in orthodontics including the Invisalign, Damon system, Regular braces, Clear braces, lingual braces, Functional Appliances and Mini implants. He does all kind of procedures including extractions and non-extractions, but mainly his practice is based on non extraction, like he believes in one thing “Extract for the face not for the Space”. He is a certified provider of Invisalign, eCligner, ClearPath aligners.
Annually attending continuing education courses enables Dr. Zeeshan to stay at the forefront of the orthodontic specialty. Having the reputation of being a perfectionist, he provides his patients the finest in orthodontic care. In his past hospital records He’s managed to consistently achieve the highest Patient satisfaction scores over the years. He is extremely popular on social media and has a vast multicultural fan following of over 11k Followers on instagram.
He has several publications in National and International journals and reviewer for many journals.
1. Camouflage treatment of Angle's Class III malocclusion in a young adult. Int J OrthodRehabil 2017;8:154-8
2. Non Extraction Management of Labially Displaced Canine. J Orthod Res 2015;3:141-5
3. Treatment of Class III malocclusion in a young adult With reverse pull facemask. J Orthod Res2015;3:70-5
4. Comparison of Canine Retraction Using Single and Siamese Edgewise Brackets - An in Vivo study APOS Trends Orthod 2013;3:91-8
5. Early Intervention in Skeletal Class II and Dental Class II div I Malocclusion. APOS Trends Orthod2013;3:121-7
6. The Cranial Base Pattern In Various FacialTypes Based On Anthropological Facial Index Among Indians. Journal of International College of Dentists 2010;55:18-27
7. Implants in Orthodontics. Journal of Dental Science and Research 2009;1:56-58
He is a member of the World federation of Orthodontics, American Orthodontic Society, Saudi orthodontic society and Indian orthodontic society.
He holds licenses to practice as a Specialist Orthodontist in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Saudi Arabia and India.
Scope of Services
1. TAD's (Mini Screws) in orthodontics
2. Non-Surgical correction of open bites and deep bites
3. Maxillary expansion
4. Correction of jaw abnormalities in children with Head gears and Functional appliances
5. Correction of Irregular and crowded teeth
6. Correction of Proclined/Forwardly placed teeth
7. Correction of Impacted teeth
8. Closure of spaces/Diastema
9. Lingual orthodontics
10. Orthognathic Surgery (Cosmetic Surgery of Jaws)
11. Cleft lip/Palate
13. Temporomandibular Disorder (TMD)
Languages Known : Arabic, English, Hindi